RAO STATIONERS LTD
UNIT ONE FARADAY COURT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- STANDARD TERMS All orders and quotations are made subject to the following terms and conditions unless otherwise specified within our quotation
- PRICES All prices shown in our catalogues, or given in a quotation are correct at publication date. However all prices are subject to change due to market forces without prior notification, all goods will be invoiced at prices ruling at time of despatch.
- VALUE ADDED TAX All prices where applicable, V A T will be charged at the current rate. All prices in our catalogue or quotations are exclusive of VAT
- DISCOUNTS Any discounts offered are as detailed on each invoice .
- PAYMENTS Our normal settlement terms (COD Accounts Excepted) are for payment within 30 days of invoice date. RAO Stationers Ltd reserves the right to charge interest at 3% above National Westminster Bank base lending rate on all overdue accounts.
- TITLE OF GOODS All goods shall remain the property of RAO Stationers Ltd
until payment is made in full and final settlement, all risk of same passes to “The Purchaser” upon delivery, title of goods shall not be sold or transferred to a third party until such time as the goods have been paid for in full.
- DELIVERY All delivery dates quoted are given in expectation, and form part of the contract, delivery shall be to the address specified by the customer as normal delivery address. Any restrictions on access must be notified to RAO Stationers Ltd at time of order.
- GUARANTEE The liability of RAO Stationers Ltd in respect of all goods supplied by them shall be limited to giving the customer the benefit if any of the manufactures warranty or guarantee on the goods this may mean a third party.
- DISCREPANCES Damaged or shortage should be notified to RAO Stationers Ltd upon receipt of delivery (within 48 hours) all risk of loss or damage shall pass to the customer from time of delivery without prejudice to provisions of clause (6) above
- SPECIAL ORDER GOODS Products that are outside our normal stock lines (Special Orders) orders are accepted on the understanding that once despatched by the manufacturer they cannot be cancelled except by agreement with and subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacture. Any handling charge incurred by RAO Stationers Ltd in these circumstances will be invoiced on to the customer.
- RETURNS Goods can be returned for credit within 14 days of invoice so long as goods are in original manufactures packaging, and are in a re-saleable condition, if goods are faulty they will normally be exchanged within this time scale.